Corporate and Commercial Law
The law firm Pina Amendoeira is located in Loulé, Algarve, Portugal. Specialized in corporate and commercial law, we are always available for a quick or informal discussion that might help in making a more informed decision or determining whether further investigation or consideration is advisable.
CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL LAW
We provide advice to corporate and commercial clients throughout each phase of the development of their business activities, from early stage start-ups, where we advise on business structures, regulatory requirements, market issues and other aspects of project implementation, to mature and established businesses, where we provide experienced on-going counselling.
In advising our clients, we favour a preventive approach in which we try to anticipate issues that could cause difficulties, so as to avoid or diminish their future impact.
We are always available for a quick or informal discussion that might help in making a more informed decision or determining whether further investigation or consideration is advisable.
The following are examples of the services we can provide:
- Assist with the incorporation of companies, associations and other business vehicles
- Prepare and negotiate memorandums of understanding and shareholder agreements
- Design and monitor corporate restructuring activities
- Merge, dissolve and liquidate companies
- Provide on-going legal support to corporate bodies, including assistance with shareholder meetings, directors’ meetings, management and day-to-day issues
- Draft and negotiate commercial agreements, for example, for distribution, agency, franchising and factoring
- Review and negotiate bank contracts and financing agreements
- Act on the purchase and sale of businesses
- Draft and negotiate lease agreements
- Draft common space regulations, such as for shopping centres, co-working spaces and office sharing
- Settle corporate disputes extra-judicially